Have you ever wanted to travel around Europe at your leisure hopping on and off at various countries as you please? If so, we have got the perfect tour for you! Our flexible tours around Europe allow you to travel at your own pace.
What is it like to travel on a Flexi Tour? How does it work?
* You decide when and where your vacation will start
* You decide how many days you want to travel (2-7)
* Each day you can travel to a different place
Simply select your preferences at check out and you are ready to go. Want more details? Check out one of our most popular Europe Vacations: BL – RGL – 2-14 Days Western Europe Flexible Tour – From Paris for a sample itinerary.
GotoBus provides travelers with the best vacation deals and unforgettable experiences. And now, wine lovers can also benefit from our best deals.
Check out our new Wine Tours to pick the one that “tastes” just right for you!
California Wine Tours
Visit Sonoma Valley, Napa Valley, Redwood Valley and San Luis Obispo along with other famous local attractions and taste the wine as you go.
New York – Long Island Wine Tours
Experience the Paumanok vineyards and Macari Vineyards wine tour to try the wine for yourself.
Australia Wine Tours
Taste premium Swan Valley wines at Sandalford Winery, Australian wines at the noted Yarra Valley wine producer, Fergusson’s Winery, and don’t forget to enjoy the beautiful views.
Italy Wine Tours
Visit Wine Growing Estate, gardens and a splendid cellar filled with barrels of famous Chianti Classico wine with snack and wine tasting; enjoy the wine and cheese in Florence, Rome and Milan.
Paris Wine Tour
Savor 7 different wines, both red and white! Learn the different grape varieties. Explore food and wine pairings, with our cheeses and breads. Learn about wine regions in France…and so much more.
Most people have probably heard of the Leaning Tower of Pisa…but how many people have actually seen it?? If you are planning to take an Italy Tour you must make Pisa a stop on your list. Here are some tour ideas that will help you get the most out of your trip.
1. Pisa Self-Guided Cruiser Bike Tour $33: This tour is recommended for expert riders who would like to discover Pisa at their own pace. On this tour you will get to see the Leaning Tower, the Cathedral, the baptistery, Piazza dei Cavalieri, San Michele in Borgo, Across the arno, San Sepolcro, San Paolo a Ripa d’Arno, Santa Spina and much more!
2. Wine Tasting in Pisa $38: Luxurious wines and cheeses specially selected by our Sommelier and matched by the most traditional flavors of the Tuscan countryside.
3. Pisa Segway Tour $84: Have fun gliding through the medieval streets of Pisa, the most important port of the past in the Tyrrhenian Sea, on the coolest ride of the 21st century.
Check out all Italy Activities, Tours, and Vacation Packages!